Are you looking for effective systems for your dental office?
This book is written in such a manner that it can be used to train employees and provide your office with systems that you can use and/or adapt.
These are the very systems that I use myself. I provide this same training manual to my employees and actually quiz them (very easily, but they don't know that). This 68 page (68 pages in PDF format, not some small book format) book is written in simple terms so that every employee from front desk to clinical staff can easily read it and by doing so, establish a calibrated baseline of knowledge with every employee. Calibration of your staff will lead to similar explanation of needed treatment as a patient flows through your office thereby increasing your treatment plan acceptances. This book starts with the basics and continues through detailed instructions for insurance verification through unscheduled treatment/recall follow-up protocol.
The following topics are covered:
1. Explanations of types of x-rays with codes and why they are taken and needed.
2. Office flow with soft tissue (perio) management program and how to implement.
3. Summary of dental procedures including codes, what and why such treatment are needed. These are explained in simple terms so that everyone can effectively relay the importance to patients.
4. Co-diagnosis forms for patient flow throughout the office. These forms help each staff member along the way know what needs to be done and to quickly relay possible treatment to doctors.
5. Insurance verification forms and instructions of why these codes are requested.
6. Unscheduled / recall / follow-up system and steps on how to integrate into practice management software.
7. Emails to use with follow-up systems.
8. Information / consent forms for patients for certain procedures.
For further reading on management and leadership, take a look at my other book: Success, Profitability and Destiny Begins with You. This Systems Manual is not designed to teach you leadership skills. If you are looking for that, the primer on that is in the Amazon linked book.
To order it, please click below. Please wait for email with directions on how to get book and print. Please NOTE, you will need to PRINT for ease of use. Please note that this is in PDF format. Google Chrome is recommended for access for maximum compatibility. Scroll down for more detailed information (including some sample pages) regarding this book is below.